Home --> cruise line reviews --> cruise review rhapsody of the sea
Cruise Review Rhapsody Of The Sea
The rhapsody of the sea is part of the royal Caribbean's very popular "vision-class" ships which ensures a very special travel experience. Many parts of the ship, like the library, the card room, the lounges… are open to the view at the sea. You can see and feel the difference immediately when you step on board.
The rhapsody of the sea truly provides a very special travel experience, not only because of the "sea-openness" of the ship but also due to its upscale, stylish décor and friendly shipboard character.
Here are some of rhapsody's highlights:
* Private balcony staterooms.
* 2 glass-walled elevators with a view at the sea.
* A spacious atrium, flooded with natural light throughout the day.
* All weather solarium and pool.
* Conference facilities.
* An magnificent conservatorium.
* A 2-level fitness centre.
* A glass-walled lounge.
More information related to Cruise Review Rhapsody Of The Sea :
cruise line reviews
cruise review adventure of the sea
cruise review voyager of the sea
mariner of the sea cruise review